The Drug Free, Surgery Free Solution
The painless application of laser energy promotes increased circulation by drawing oxygen and nutrients to the affected area. This creates an optimal healing environment reducing inflammation,swelling,muscle spasm,stiffness and pain. As the injured area returns to normal,pain is relieved and function is restored.
During treatment,infrared laser light interacts with tissues at the cellular level. Increased metabolic activity within the cell stimulates the transport of nutrients across the cell membrane initiating increased production of cellular energy, known as (ATP). This leads to a cascade of beneficial events promoting the acceleration of the natural healing process and reduced pain.
Numerous Studies show that Laser Therapy can reduce pain associated with:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Tennis Elbow
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Rib Pain
- Ligament Sprains
- Muscle Strains
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Auto& Work Related Injuries
Frequently Asked Questions
Therapy can reduce pain associated with:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder,Back & Knee Pain
- Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
- Post-Traumatic Injury
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Deep Edema/Congestion
- Sports Injuries
K-Laser was designed to target the body's optimal light absorbing complexes to treat pain and accelerate the bodies' natural healing process. It combines the four specific wavelengths that are scientifically proven to accelerate tissue repair and reduce pain and inflammation.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
Class IV K-Laser Therapy is proven to biostimulate tissue repair and growth. The K-Laser accelerates the healing process by decreasing inflammation,pain, and scar tissue formation. In the management of chronic and acute pain, Class IV K-Laser Therapy can provide dramatic results.
- How Often should a patient be treated? Acute conditions may be treated daily,particularly if they are accompanied by significant pain. More chronic problems respond better when treatments are received 2 to 3 times a week,tapering to once a week or once every other week with improvement.
- How many treatments does it take ? This depends on the nature of the condition being treated. For some acute conditions 5 to 8 treatments may be sufficient. Those of a more chronic nature may require 8 to 12 (or more) treatments. Conditions such as severe arthritis may require ongoing periodic care to control pain.
- How long before the results are felt? You may feel improvement in your condition (usually pain reduction) after the first treatment. Sometimes you will not feel improvement for a number of treatments. This does not mean that the condition is not improving. Each treatment is cumulative and most noticeable results are often felt after 3 or 4 sessions.
- Can it be used in conjunction with other forms of treatment? Yes. Laser Therapy is often used with other forms of treatment,including physical therapy, chiropractic,massage,soft tissue mobilization, electrotherapy and even following surgery. Other healing modalities are complementary and can be used with laser to increase the effectiveness of the treatment.